twitter

    Hello,hello

    Hey boys and girls, christmas is nearing! Elf is on about every other day, no complaints here. I think me and my mom have watched it a few times now. It always makes me go listen to She and Him, Zoey Deschanel's band. Its an amazing record.

    I've been spending alot of time at home with close friends and family and working on my solo project. The past 2 weeks I've been writing a new solo EP and plan on recording it this week with a close friend Ben Roberts who's in town from the studio he works at in New Orleans. Im very excited to finally get a few new songs out there for you all who bought my full length record. I think I've got alot more to say these days so hopefully it will poke through. 

    Me and my brother have also been going to the gym alot. My muscles haven't been sore since I was a freshman in high school playing sports. Ya I played sports till I picked up at guitar at 16. Its funny my 18 year old brother can lift about double what I can but for some reason I still like to believe if we fought I could take him haha. I may be fooling myself.

    hope everyone is having a lovely december!

    6 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I just started working out again as well, its no fun.

    - matthew

    Scott Ludwig said...

    matthew lets get ripped !! stronger that oxe's!

    Anonymous said...

    Wait, does that mean you're going all healthy on me?! I'm scared for my life.

    Anonymous said...

    Wait, does that mean you're going all healthy on me?! I'm scared for my life.

    Scott Ludwig said...

    never dan, never

    Anonymous said...

    you look like johnny depp and I like your taste in music and the fact you read the twilight series..and totally agree that the book is better than the movie...btw...Ludwig sounds like a classical musician...or an owl from the harry potter series..=P