twitter

    Who wouldn't wanna go on an adventure
















    Hello, hello
    I saw up this week! Me and my dad spent some quality father son time and hit a dinner and a movie. He knew I wanted to see it so he was more than willing to go though I don't know it would have been his first choice but I think we both really enjoyed it. Thats the thing about pixar films, you can be 5 or 55 and come out of one of there films feeling something. With UP I came out with both the 5 year olds feeling of adventure and excitement and the 55 year olds feeling of life is short, make each moment count, and figure out whats really important. I guess the 5 year olds had the concept down unconsciously.

    I also saw the hangover this week which was hilarious, Zach Galifianakis is a genious. I found myself laughing just at his body language when no one else was. If you didn't know he's fantastic in fiona apples not about love video!



    Im not political at all but I watch the NBC special on Inside the Obama White House this week as well. I thought it was very interesting and loved when Obama went to Five Guys Burgers even if it was a political stunt.




    ....... anywho I will say this about our President. He seems like a really family focused man if you saw it. I like that about him. It seems he really cares about the dates with his wife, or eating at the dinner table with the whole family, and having a play area outside his office window where he is able to watch his daughters play. Maybe im wrong but if thats how he is those are some great qualities anyone should respect!





    1 comments:

    Jeremy said...

    you need to update this puppy